Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Research and reason about product feature prioritization and roadmap process.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing development and marketing cost
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks.
Desired Candidate ProfileMaintains business and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience: 2+ Years with MBA in Product Management & IT preferred or Sales & Marketing should also work
- Excellent Communication Skills Verbal & written (Must)
- Should be research-oriented
- Should be comfortable with numeric targets
- A good listener and respectful of other views
- Creative thinking
- Brownie points for Email Marketing & google analytics experience.
- Passion for digital marketing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required