- Should have a “customer led” mindset when thinking about technology.
- Should be extremely hands-on, driven and have a strong bias for action.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Should be a structured thinker and possess good analytical skills.
- Should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years of post education work experience in product/growth marketing functions of tech companies.
- Freshers who think they have the above attributes and hunger for the role can also apply.
- Having an MBA degree, while not being mandatory, would be a plus
Culture at WisdmLabs:
How do you picture the term "startup culture"? Do you imagine a young, vibrant group of people passionately debating the next big idea? Where there's no hierarchy, and a newbie and the boss are treated the same way? Where people aren't hired because of their degrees but their attitude and energy. And commitment and ownership are valued.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Any Specialization,Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing