We are a specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress and Moodle platforms. Our work involves pure development services ranging from complex plugin development, UI/UX implementations, API Programming to full-featured eCommerce solutions, Payment Gateway integrations, etc. Besides, we have a major foray into web-based products.
Since we are expanding very fast we are looking for a smart and hardworking candidate for the post of Recruitment Specialist.
- Develop a recruitment plan and calendar
- Working with company management, chart out the skills and role-based workforce requirement on a 6 monthly/yearly basis
- Create concise job descriptions with the help of relevant teams/individuals
- Lead the creation of an evaluation plan for every open position - screening test, a question bank, an interview feedback form for every candidate, etc.
- Keep the careers section of the company website up-to-date with the latest information about all open positions
- Leverage social and professional networking sites to identify and zero in on potential candidates
- Co-ordinate and implement Campus Recruitment - Ensure campus recruitment deck including presentations, evaluation sheets, answer keys, etc. are ready before the drive
- Set up the interview panels in coordination with internal teams for whom the drive is carried out
- Keep the college placement team, in sync with all screenings right up to the completion of their evaluation process
- Shortlist and review individual applications to evaluate that they meet the requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening.
- Maintain an extensive records using ATS.
- Generate a funnel - pool of qualified candidates, in advance, based on the recruitment calendar
- Assist in performing reference and background verification of all potential employees
- Convey feedbacks to candidates
- Assist in the actual evaluation and interviews of candidates
- Assist in creating and communicating offer and package details to selected candidates.
- Update and maintain individual records of all employees, including all career-related documents and letters using HRIS
- Participate in other special projects, as assigned
- Assisting new joiners in onboarding.
- Taking care of the performance evaluation of the candidates in the probation period & confirmation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Hands-on using recruitment portals.
- Familiar with ATS & HRIS
- Should be ready to work remotely
- Humane nature
- Graduate from any stream (IT preferred)
- Specialization in Human Resources
- Experience in IT recruitment will be given preference
- Immediate joining
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days working
- Employee health insurance
If you like challenges & enjoy interacting with people then this could be an ideal match for you. Apply right away!
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
We are a specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress and Moodle platforms.