Roles and Responsibilities
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, HR training and more.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve.
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction.
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing each year's training courses and materials for each department.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials.
- Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for all departments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Over the last decade, Wisdmlabs has built a strong portfolio of turnkey solutions and
high adoption digital products based on the WordPress ecosystem specifically catering
to e-learning and e-commerce verticals.
In doing so, Wisdmlabs has scaled rapidly to more than 100+ employees across
Mumbai and Pune. Wisdm solutions have been used by 1700 clients across 27