Software engineer will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
- Design & develop web based applications using PHP/MySQL
- For more details visit website
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience in creating WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong PHP/MySQL capabilities.
- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions
- Exposure in Coding frameworks or CMSes.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Ability to learn fast. Good communication skills
- Permanent remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Open work culture
- 5 days working
- Medical Insurance
If this sounds like you, then apply right away! Tell us why we should hire you. Share with us your ambition, your interests, and about a memorable project you worked on.
Note: Candidates with experience in PHP & its frameworks are also open to apply.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Computers, Electronics,Diploma in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We are a specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress and Moodle platforms. Our work involves pure development services ranging from complex plugin development, UI/UX implementations, API Programming to full-featured eCommerce solutions, Payment Gateway integrations, etc. Besides, we have a major foray into web-based products.