We are a specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress and Moodle platforms. Our work involves pure development services ranging from complex plugin development, UI/UX implementations, API Programming to full-featured eCommerce solutions, Payment Gateway integrations, etc. Besides, we have a major foray into web-based products.
Since we are expanding very fast we are looking for a smart and hardworking recruiter.
Role & Responsibility
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter. You will define and execute a recruiting strategy. You will have the opportunity to shape our recruiting approach. We are looking for a versatile recruiter. We value talent and attitude over role title and years of experience.
We Are Looking For
- Someone with preferably 3 to 6 years of experience in a talent acquisition role
- Full life cycle recruiter who is able to manage the end-end hiring process
- Great rapport building and interviewing skills
- Experience participating/driving recruitment-related projects in addition to hiring
- Willingness to experiment and to try new tools & strategies to solve talent acquisition problems
- Proven recruiting experience in technical roles in the software industry
- Team management
- Managing & leading a team of recruiters
- End to end recruitment
- Planning & executing quarterly recruitment plan
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Improve talent acquisition KPIs & KRAs, diversity hiring , prepare reports for recruitment metrics, pipeline building, selection of best practices and propose Continuous improvement in recruitment.
- As an individual contributor to play the role of a Recruitment Advisor / Process Owner for the positions that you are assigned to.
- Help facilitate on-boarding of the candidates during the initial phase.
- Provide the best possible candidate and hiring experience.
- Setting yearly budget
Coordinate and implement Campus Recruitment
- Coordinate with local Engineering, MCA and MBA colleges to set up the recruitment drive calendar
- Ensure campus recruitment deck including presentations, evaluation sheets
- Set up the interview panels in coordination with internal teams for whom the drive is carried out
- Keep the college placement team, in sync with all screenings right up to the completion of their evaluation process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication Skills is a must
- Humane nature
- Post Graduate from renowned institute- MBA HR
- Technical background
- Hands on experience in recruitment
- Team management
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days working
- Employee health insurance
Candidates having experience in team handling & end to end recruitment are preferred.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
We are a specialist open-source application development startup with a focus on providing complex functional solutions on the popular WordPress and Moodle platforms.
Address:105,First Floor,Aniket Building,Behind Anthony Bak, ery,Kolbad, THANE, Maharashtra, India