- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Roles and Responsibilities
**Those who have applied in last 2 months should not apply.**
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At WisdmLabs, we are looking for experienced technology graduates (ideally, PHP Developers), passionate about web development using open source technologies. As a web developer, you will work on cutting-edge software implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or CRM solutions along with niche and complex products on platforms such as WordPress, Magento, etc.