We are looking for true software engineers to join our company. For us, your academic performance is not a yardstick for selection. It does no matter if you were not at the top of your class, if you did not score a consistent first-class every semester, or if you had multiple KTs. Your marks do not define your abilities. Your interest lies in programming clubs, hackathons, following the latest technologies, in practical learning. You have a passion for building great software, and the urge to prove your abilities by exceeding expectations.
PHP Web Development (Software Engineer):
- Pure open-source PHP development in WordPress, Moodle, Magento, SugarCRM, and other leading open-source platforms
- Develop complex plugins, extensions, applications, and Workflow solutions
- Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM systems, and custom workflow web solutions
- Integrate disparate systems using extensive API Programming
- Ensure on schedule, high-quality programming deliverables
- Participate in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings
- Participate and contribute to community based open source projects
- Implement state-of-the-art software change management (SCM) processes involving popular Agile practices, versioning repositories, sophisticated issue tracking, code reviews, testing, etc.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
Required Candidate profile
- Passion for programming
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them into the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Readiness to work on PHP (Training will be provided)
Technical abilities required
- Sound fundamental concepts of OOPS, data structures & networking
- Good database concepts and schema design skills
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu or any other distro)
Perks and Benefits
- Remote first working
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance for confirmed employees
- Device allowance for all
- Open door culture
- Great learning opportunities
- Amazing people to work with
Students who have recently completed their education 2020-21 pass outs (BE/MCA/MCS/BCA/BCS) can apply!
Apply right away if you feel, this is the best opportunity for you!
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Over the last decade, Wisdmlabs has built a strong portfolio of turnkey solutions and high adoption digital products based on the Wordpress ecosystem specifically catering to e-learning and e-commerce verticals.
In doing so, Wisdmlabs has scaled rapidly to more than 100+ employees across Mumbai and Pune. Wisdm solutions have been used by 1700 clients across 27 countries.
Wisdms goal over the next 2-3 years is to scale rapidly by expanding its suite of offerings in the digital products space and developing strong GTM systems enabling product led growth at scale.