Roles and Responsibilities
At WisdmLabs, we are looking for PHP Developers, passionate about web development using open source technologies. As a PHP developer, you will work on cutting edge, contemporary software platforms implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or WorkFlow solutions based on WordPress, WooCommerce, Moodle, Magento, SugarCRM, etc.
We are looking for WordPress Developers, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience in creating WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
Requirements and qualifications(Optional):
- Experience in writing PHPUnit tests.
- ReactJS knowledge.
- Git version control system.
- Package Manager - Composer
- Experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
Required Candidate profile:
- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MCA in Computers,PG Diploma in Computers,M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
WisdmLabs was founded back in 2012, with two employees in a make-shift office. Our mission has always been to create value for all our stake-holders. And in keeping with this, we’ve worked passionately to create quality applications for our clients and build sustainable careers for our colleagues.
Today, we’ve garnered industry recognition and have grown to a 100+ member team spread across two locations.