Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with prospective clients via calls, video conferencing to understand goals and define strategic and tactical plans aligned to their needs and WisdmLabs’ strengths.
- Write, edit, revise, and complete compelling emails, proposals, and other documents to drive prospective and current clients to buy into WisdmLabs’ strategies and approaches.
- Negotiate client goals, constraints, and WisdmLabs resourcing and delivery standards to create detailed contracts, proposals, and project plans that set WisdmLabs and its clients up for success.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and detailed documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
- Experience with and passion for building websites (or other platforms using web technologies).
- Experience with and knowledge of web content management systems (CMS), preferably WordPress or similar open source platforms.
- Experience producing client agreements and proposals.
- Knowledge of common metrics for digital media success and popular tools and mechanisms for measuring success (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Outstanding written & verbal communication.
- Outstanding collaboration skills, inspiring consensus and collaboration from varied internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for helping clients and prospects move from concept to execution.
- Comfortable networking and building new relationships on behalf of WisdmLabs.
- Willingness to take initiative and help with a variety of account service tasks.
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Salary: 5,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,PG Diploma in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication,MCA in Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
We also have our own products for LearnDash, WooCommerce, and Moodle (those are sold on Edwiser)