Roles and Responsibilities
- Build our partnerships function from the ground up, including considerations for strategic, technical and channel partnerships.
- Identify the partner landscape, evaluate focus areas and present strategic recommendations to the Senior Management Team.
- Own end to end business development execution, including identification and screening of partners as well as negotiating and closing agreements.
- Develop and implement new go-to-market strategies and business plans through close collaboration between external partners and internal stakeholders, including product, marketing and sales.
- Work with clients and partners to design, iterate, and evolve joint roadmaps that address client priorities and create value.
- Represent the WisdmLabs brand when engaging with partner executives and educate them about our value proposition and features as a subject matter expert.
- Provide regular communications to senior management on partnership strategy and results.
- Recruit, manage and mentor additional team members based on business needs.
- Good track record of successful Business Development, preferably in the Web based Software Services domain.
- Direct experience sourcing, negotiating, closing and managing strategic, technical and channel partnerships.
- A natural hunter with ability to foster relationships with C-suite executives and key decision makers.
- Experience creating new markets and building business solutions from the ground up.
- Proven experience successfully managing and growing talent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to present to and influence senior leadership.
- Ability to not only roll up your sleeves and get things done but also take stock of the bigger picture and deliver strategic thinking.
- Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication,PG Diploma in Computers,MCA in Computers,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required