Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and manage lists of prospects across our target industry segments.
- Secure meetings with decision-makers at target accounts by executing campaigns using the telephone, email, LinkedIn, and other networks and social media channels.
- Conduct market research activity to gather information on prospects, competitors, etc.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for our sales team.
- Collaboratively work with the sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate opportunities with prospective customers.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely daily/weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management.
- Achieve sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
- Willingness to work in Shifts / Remote
- Qualification Required: Post Graduate (MBA - Sales and Marketing)
- Skills Required: Effective Listening/understanding, Persuasive communication Skills, Adaptability.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
WisdmLabs was founded back in 2012, with two employees in a make-shift office. Our mission has always been to create value for all our stake-holders. And in keeping with this, we’ve worked passionately to create quality applications for our clients and build sustainable careers for our colleagues.
Today, we’ve garnered industry recognition and have grown to a 100+ member team.