Roles and Responsibilities
At WisdmLabs, we are looking for PHP Developers, passionate about web development using open source technologies. As a PHP developer, you will work on cutting edge, contemporary software platforms implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or WorkFlow solutions based on WordPress, Moodle, Magento, SugarCRM, etc.
PHP Web Development (Software Engineer):
WordPress Developer, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
Requirements and qualifications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
Requirements and qualifications (Optional)
- Hands-on PHP.
- ReactJS knowledge.
- Git version control system.
- Package Manager Composer
- Knowledge of web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
If this sounds like you, then write to us. Tell us why we should hire you. Share with us your ambition, your interests, and about a memorable project you worked on.
Required Candidate profile
- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**Those who have applied in the last 3 months should not apply.**
Salary: 3,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
At WisdmLabs, we are looking for technology graduates
(ideally, PHP Developers), passionate about web development using open source technologies. As a web developer, you will work on cutting-edge software implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or CRM solutions along with niche and complex products on platforms such as WordPress, Magento, etc.